The Six promotions of Clove oil, in this video we will learn about the six benefits of clove oil and how you can use this powerful antioxidant in your life.
- Powerful antioxidant properties – clove oil has the highest ORAC score of any substance. Meaning it knocks out free radicals like a Heavy weight champ.
- Promotes circulation – Clove oil raises the human body’s metabolism by boosting blood flow and decreasing body temperature. A rise in blood circulation generally means a decrease in tension of the arteries, a problem generally related to tension headaches. Ultimately, with regard to diabetes, improved blood circulation will assist in preventing a number of the very harmful side effects of this dreadful disease which can result in amputations, major problems, and sometimes even loss of life.
- Supports cardiovascular health – Polypehnol is able to improve lipid profiles and prevent oxidation of cholesterol thereby reducing the risk of heart attack and atherosclerosis. As well as curcumin, it can inhibit COX-2, a protein responsible for inflammation. Clove oil is even included in many toothpastes, dental creams and throat sprays. Thanks to it’s strong antibacterial effects, eugenol is one of the most potent blood purifiers. If you have gum disease, you can take cloves internally or apply clove oil on to the inflamed gums. Just don’t over do it. Clove oil is also able to reduce formation of blood clots since it is a natural blood thinner, while inhibiting the aggregation of platelets thereby reducing the risk of heart attack. http://www.heart-health-guide.com/Eugenol.html
- Helps soothe teeth and gums – the analgesic properties of clove oil makes this an absolute life saver if you can’t get to a dentist.
- Promotes oral health – The germicidal qualities of the oil make it quite effective for alleviating odontalgia, dental pain, sore gums, and mouth ulcers. http://www.naturalalternativeremedy.com/clove-benefits-and-uses/. Why wait till you need it to use it? When in fact if you use it before you need it, you may never need it. By adding a drop to your mouthwash or your toothpaste you can incorporate this powerful oil into your daily routine easily and smoothly. Coupled with Myrrh I take a q-tip and on one side one drop of clove on the other side one drop of Myrrh and I rub across my gums.
- Supports a healthy immune system – Researchers at the Department of Pharmacology, University College of Medical Sciences, in Delhi, India conducted a trial involving the essential oil of clove. They tested the effect of the oil on red blood cells and found it caused a significant increase in the primary as well as secondary humoral immune response. http://www.doctorshealthpress.com/food-and-nutrition-articles/the-immune-booster-in-your-spice-cabinet